We found the issue and will push out a fix as soon as we are able. We are also preparing guardrails so that this won't happen again in this way.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Micah

Micah Snyder
ClamAV Development
Talos
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Re: [clamav-users] Long database load time, long clamscan scan time [ In reply to ]
Dear Micah,

thanks for this information. Please let us know, if the problem is solved.
By the way, what is Cisco's or Talo's definition of the word "daily"?
Means that, on every day beginning on 12 am?

Kind regards
Marc

Re: [clamav-users] Long database load time, long clamscan scan time [ In reply to ]
Hi Marc,

I'm sorry I didn't see your request sooner. Yes the issue was fixed in the subsequent daily update. I'm not certain of the exact time of the daily database update update, but yes it is every 24 hours.

Regards,
Micah

Micah Snyder
ClamAV Development