Hello,

I am unsure if I've come to the right place, but I need to install ClamAV version .105. I work in a SAP environment with no internet connection to our machines. The current version of ClamAV is .99 - I went to https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/7Server/x86_64/Packages/ to download ClamAV and all the dependencies, but the only version I could find is .103. I also tried looking for ClamAV .105 and all dependencies on the ClamAV website but could not find them. Does anyone know where I can find ClamAV .105 dependencies?

v/r,
Hunter West | Linux Systems Administrator E2
Northrop Grumman Corporation | Enterprise Services
(O) 321-586-8803 | Hunter.West@ngc.com<mailto:Hunter.West@ngc.com>

[e2]
Submit a Ticket here<https://ngsipprod.servicenowservices.com/esc?id=sc_cat_item_guide&sys_id=a3e080ac1b072450c5c40d4be54bcbe8>
Re: [clamav-users] Version .105 [ In reply to ]
https://www.clamav.net/downloads

Seems to have what you need.

Re: [clamav-users] EXT :Re: Version .105 [ In reply to ]
I went to this link and downloaded the clamav-0.105.0.linux_x86_64 rpm, moved it to the my linux machine and tried to install/update it and I received an a bunch of dependencies error messages.

Saying I needed

Clamav .105 filesytem package
Clamav-milter .105 package

A few others as well - if you go to

https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/7Server/x86_64/Packages/c/

and look at all the clamAV packages - they are only version .103 when I need version .105

Re: [clamav-users] EXT :Re: Version .105 [ In reply to ]
On 29.06.22 14:09, West, Hunter D [US] (ES) via clamav-users wrote:
>I went to this link and downloaded the clamav-0.105.0.linux_x86_64 rpm,
> moved it to the my linux machine and tried to install/update it and I
> received an a bunch of dependencies error messages.

unless you know you need the 0.105 version, I recommend you using the
version provided by redhat/centos/almalinux/rockylinux/epel

Emacs is a complicated operating system without good text editor.

Re: [clamav-users] Version .105 [ In reply to ]
Citeren "West, Hunter D [US] (ES) via clamav-users"
<clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>:

> Hello,
>
> I am unsure if I've come to the right place, but I need to install
> ClamAV version .105. I work in a SAP environment with no internet
> connection to our machines. The current version of ClamAV is .99 - I
> went to
> https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/7Server/x86_64/Packages/ to
> download ClamAV and all the dependencies, but the only version I
> could find is .103.

Any particular reason why you are so inclined to use .105 instead of
the LTS .103 version that is provided in the above mentioned location?

> I also tried looking for ClamAV .105 and all dependencies on the
> ClamAV website but could not find them. Does anyone know where I can
> find ClamAV .105 dependencies?

The dependencies are usually created at build-time of RPM packages, so
if you find a location where .105 packages are available, it will
invariably mention against which distribution it was build. If that
happens to be what you're using now, you'll probably be fine,
otherwise it will probably be a painful exercise to install it.

Re: [clamav-users] Version .105 [ In reply to ]
Hi Arjen ,thats sounds like a usb memory stick install then
your best bet is a debian package uesing an aplication called ,gdebie
also important information for anyone to hear
though where i am going to point you to has become a bit of a minefeild
but still much truth is there
i have to be a bit cyriptic now because of the hive minde
search these two words on faveiout search engine

computer 32 B?? or 64 B?? second part of word ,i will throw this down the rubbish C???? as we dont need it anymore

kind regards colin