[clamav-users] stuck at "Starting Clam AntiVirus Daemon" when rebooting.
Hi Dears,
It stuck at "Starting Clam AntiVirus Daemon" when the cnetos-6 host
rebooted. Please tell me how to resolve it. Thanks.
The screenshot is as the following link.
https://milestonetw-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/eric_milestone_com_tw/EUHoF4JskstFvXSrB9CqvVcBi7KTja3nZ6GjnqCaJUwwSA?e=KKeYf1

BR,
Eric.
Re: [clamav-users] stuck at "Starting Clam AntiVirus Daemon" when rebooting. [ In reply to ]
Hi there,

On Sun, 14 Nov 2021, Eric Jin via clamav-users wrote:

> It stuck at "Starting Clam AntiVirus Daemon" when the cnetos-6 host
> rebooted. Please tell me how to resolve it. Thanks.

Upgrade to a supported operating system.

Otherwise you are just a part of the problem.

https://wiki.centos.org/About/Product

--

73,
Ged.

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: [clamav-users] stuck at "Starting Clam AntiVirus Daemon" when rebooting. [ In reply to ]
I'm on a Win-DOS 10 box writing this, it so happened I'd tried the update
on an a Windows 7 box having read this when searching for the Windows
install routine section which had been moved:

https://docs.clamav.net/faq/faq-win32.html

"ClamAV on Microsoft Windows FAQ

ClamAV offers a versions of ClamAV for Microsoft Windows compatible with
both 32bit and 64bit versions of Windows 7 and newer."

If it no longer works on Windows 7 the Windows FAQ should be updated.

Regards,

Robert Jones

On Sun, 14 Nov 2021, G.W. Haywood via clamav-users wrote:

> Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 09:57:22 +0000 (GMT)
> From: G.W. Haywood via clamav-users <clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>
> To: Eric Jin via clamav-users <clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>
> Cc: G.W. Haywood <clamav@jubileegroup.co.uk>
> Subject: Re: [clamav-users] stuck at "Starting Clam AntiVirus Daemon" when
> rebooting.
>
> Hi there,
>
> On Sun, 14 Nov 2021, Eric Jin via clamav-users wrote:
>
>> It stuck at "Starting Clam AntiVirus Daemon" when the cnetos-6 host
>> rebooted. Please tell me how to resolve it. Thanks.
>
> Upgrade to a supported operating system.
>
> Otherwise you are just a part of the problem.
>
> https://wiki.centos.org/About/Product
>
> --
>
> 73,
> Ged.

> http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml

THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHED FILES ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE LEGALLY
PRIVILEGED. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure,
reproduction, copying, distribution or other dissemination or use of
transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then
delete this e-mail. All liability for viruses is excluded.

rwj@SDF.org
(rwj@freeshell.org)
SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://SDF.org

Re: [clamav-users] stuck at "Starting Clam AntiVirus Daemon" when rebooting. [ In reply to ]
Windows 7 and newer includes windows 7. Also, is your problem separate from the original post about CentOS? If so, please start a new thread, don’t hijack someone else’s.

Sent from my ? iPad