646-284-4291
vaughn@aegisitnyc.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/vahart
Re: [clamav-users] Missing Mac OS .pkg installer [ In reply to ]
Not sure where you are seeing this, but perhaps you want the Homebrew or MacPorts packages referred to at <https://docs.clamav.net/manual/Installing/Packages.html <https://docs.clamav.net/manual/Installing/Packages.html>>.

There is also ClamXAV <https://clamxav.com/ <https://clamxav.com/>> and a couple of Utility apps that include Clamav as their AV scan tool that I'm aware of.

-Al-

Powered by Mailbutler <https://www.mailbutler.io/?utm_source=watermark&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=watermark-variant-primary>, the email extension that does it all
Re: [clamav-users] Missing Mac OS .pkg installer [ In reply to ]
https://www.clamav.net/downloads

Scroll down to “alternate versions of ClamAV” and click on macOS.

Sent from my ? iPhone

--

Vaughn A. Hart
General Manager

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: [clamav-users] Missing Mac OS .pkg installer [ In reply to ]
I think maybe there is an issue on the website. I believe Joel is saying the macOS installer PKG should appear under "macOS" in the "alternate versions of ClamAV" section. However, it does seem to be missing.
I'll check with the web team about it.

Micah Snyder
ClamAV Development
Talos
Cisco Systems, Inc.
________________________________

Re: [clamav-users] Missing Mac OS .pkg installer [ In reply to ]
The macOS installer PKG for 0.104.0 should once again be available on https://www.clamav.net/downloads. Thanks for reporting the issue. Note there is no GPG .sig file for the macOS PKG because the PKG is itself signed and notarized.
Download - ClamAVNet<https://www.clamav.net/downloads>
Immunet, powered by ClamAV, is a fast, fully featured Windows desktop anti-virus (AV) solution that utilizes the power of advanced cloud-based detection techniques and the strength of the time-tested ClamAV engine.
www.clamav.net

Regards,
Micah

Micah Snyder