Mailing List Archive

[clamav-users] Announcing Fangfrisch release 1.5.0
Fangfrisch release 1.5.0 is now available via

https://pypi.org/project/fangfrisch/

Changes in this release:

1. CI tests now cover Python version 3.9 as well as 3.7 and 3.8.

2. When running external commands, automx2 now catches all types of
exceptions, not only those in the subprocess exception hierarchy.
This allows refresh operations to continue if one of them raised an
exception.

-Ralph

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: [clamav-users] Announcing Fangfrisch release 1.5.0 [ In reply to ]
* Ralph Seichter via clamav-users:

> When running external commands, automx2 now catches all types of
> exceptions [...]

I of course mean Fangfrisch, not automx2. That's what I get for
releasing two of my applications in short succession. ;-)

-Ralph