access for freshclam)
Then I open another Powershell console and do .\clamdscan.exe -vl
clamd.log c:
I get this error c:\program files\clamav\clamav\clamd.log: file path check
failure: Result to large or to small. Error.

I was not having this issue with .104.0

I hope someone can help me out.

Thank you
Re: [clamav-users] clamAV .104.0 [ In reply to ]
Hi Marcy,

It appears the Windows MSI installer is missing just about all of the clamav program files: https://github.com/Cisco-Talos/clamav/issues/285

Our automated tests use the ZIP package, so we missed the packaging issue, which I suspect was introduced during between the release candidates while adding support for building macOS install packages.

Unfortunately, you'll have to use the .zip package if you wish to upgrade to 0.104.0 until we can publish a fixed package.

I'm sorry for the confusion.
[https://opengraph.githubassets.com/7c75533aed084bc9f65c8f3447fe4fe9de0f13a6847c0d4dabe46c54bd7cb474/Cisco-Talos/clamav/issues/285]<https://github.com/Cisco-Talos/clamav/issues/285>
ClamAV 0.104.0 Win64 .msi package missing files · Issue #285 · Cisco-Talos/clamav<https://github.com/Cisco-Talos/clamav/issues/285>
Until previous version (0.103.3) the ClamAV installer could be downloaded in .exe executable file. With version 0.104.0 a msi installer is available which contains only some files. What is the new ...
github.com
?
?

The "Result too large or too small" error is new to me. Can I trouble you to create a new issue on github for us to investigate this?

Regards,
Micah

Micah Snyder
ClamAV Development