a private server for which a private local mirror is not feasible. Is there
a way to get one's hands on these? I apologize if this has been asked,
before, but I searched and didn't come up with anything, so I figured it
was worth a shot. Thanks in advance.

*V/R;*

*Raziel KOH, Sec+*
IT Infrastructure Management, Cybersecurity Director

RazielKOH@gmail.com
Re: [clamav-users] .cvd Downloads? [ In reply to ]
On 8/30/2021 3:32 PM, Skylar Orr via clamav-users wrote:
> Hello, all. I'm wondering where the main.cvd, bytecode.cvd, and
> daily.cvd files went off to. It's been some time since I've seen
> them, and I utilize a private server for which a private local
> mirror is not feasible. Is there a way to get one's hands on these?
> I apologize if this has been asked, before, but I searched and
> didn't come up with anything, so I figured it was worth a shot.
> Thanks in advance.

The databases are no longer available as a separate download due to
massive abuse of the download system.

Use freshclam from a supported version of clamav to get database
updates.

The "virus database" section on https://www.clamav.net/downloads has
details for how to get a copy for a machine with no or limited
internet access.

For more info, see the discussion in the list archive.

-- Noel Jones

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: [clamav-users] .cvd Downloads? [ In reply to ]
Hello,

https://packages.microsoft.com/clamav/

--
Cordialement / Best regards,