Mailing List Archive

[clamav-users] Please unsubscribe me from all emails only

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: [clamav-users] Please unsubscribe me from all emails only [ In reply to ]
Hi there,

On Mon, 30 Aug 2021, Lou Simonis wrote:

To unsubscribe, please see the headers of any list email sent to you.

--

73,
Ged.

Re: [clamav-users] Please unsubscribe me from all emails only [ In reply to ]
On 30.08.21 12:47, G.W. Haywood via clamav-users wrote:
>To: ClamAV users ML <clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>

>Hi there,
>
>On Mon, 30 Aug 2021, Lou Simonis wrote:

>To unsubscribe, please see the headers of any list email sent to you.

particularly the ona I've quoted above.

Note that the unsubscription must be confirmed, mail will be sent to your
address and it's quite possible that the notification will fall into spam
folder.

Windows found: (R)emove, (E)rase, (D)elete