Mailing List Archive

[clamav-users] question about a malware submission
Hello,

I recently submitted a suspicious file via the ClamAV website submission
form, and got a response back saying that "Our initial assessment has
verified the sample as a threat & we will be publishing signatures for
ClamAV." But when I re-submit the file to virusscan.jotti.org or
VirusTotal it still does not show that ClamAV detects the file.

Is there a way to check the status of a particular submission? (I can
e-mail the hash privately.) Or, how long is the usual turnaround time
between when a submission is accepted and when a signature is made for it?

Thank you.

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: [clamav-users] question about a malware submission [ In reply to ]
You should submit the suspected malware here:

https://www.clamav.net/reports/malware

Sent from my ? iPhone