I tried to register an account on the ClamWin forums, but I don’t see where to create a new account anywhere. I can see where to login, and see where to reset my password. But I don’t have one, and I don’t see a place to create one.

That being said.

It seems that ClamWin users have been updated to 0.103.2. That’s great.

What’s not great is that the ClamWin maintainers altered the code for freshclam’s update. Therefore, you’re still blocked. If one of the ClamWin maintainers, or someone knows a ClamWin maintainer, please have them reach out to me so I can help them undo what they did that would be great.

Otherwise, ClamWin will continue to be blocked from updating.

Sent from my ? iPhone

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: [clamav-users] ClamWin maintainers? [ In reply to ]
Hi Joel,

On Sat, 5 Jun 2021, Joel Esler (jesler) via clamav-users wrote:

> I tried to register an account on the ClamWin forums, but I don’t
> see where to create a new account anywhere. I can see where to
> login, and see where to reset my password. But I don’t have one,
> and I don’t see a place to create one.

Looks like they call it 'Register'.

http://forums.clamwin.com/profile.php?mode=registr

--

73,
Ged.

Re: [clamav-users] ClamWin maintainers? [ In reply to ]
I did a little bit of digging -- looks like ClamWin isn't at 0.103.2, it's at 0.103.1 + the 1 commit which changes the version # to "0.103.2". ClamWin missed the rest of the actual 0.103.2 changes, so in reality it's 0.103.1.

I'll put in a ticket on the ClamWin repo.

Re: [clamav-users] ClamWin maintainers? [ In reply to ]
Yeah. This is unacceptable

Sent from my ? iPhone