[clamav-users] clam client ask to set up
Hello,

clam client ask to set up,

The clamav amavisd run good,[cid:image001.jpg@01D75488.DC4E3F80]

Thank you in advance to help myself running good clamav fully,

Regards.

Dorian ROSSE.
Provenance : Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour Windows 10
Re: [clamav-users] clam client ask to set up [ In reply to ]
Hi there,

On Sat, 29 May 2021, Dorian ROSSE via clamav-users wrote:

> clam client ask to set up,
>
> The clamav amavisd run good,[cid:image001.jpg@01D75488.DC4E3F80]
>
> Thank you in advance to help myself running good clamav fully,

Please first tell us

1. the operating system that you are using
2. the main applications that you use it for
3. where you obtained ClamAV from
4. what version of ClamAV you have
5. exactly how you installed ClamAV
6. exactly what you have done to configure ClamAV
7. what you think are the threats to your system
8. how you plan to use ClamAV against these threats.

We understand that your English is not perfect, if you have difficulty
understanding these questions please say so.

Be aware that ClamAV is more like a tool kit than a simple anti-virus
application, and also that parts of some systems should NOT be scanned
with ClamAV. Be aware also that on-access scanning can affect system
performance, and it is not available on the Windows operating systems.

My mailing list email address does not accept non-list mail.

--

73,
Ged.