Mailing List Archive

[clamav-users] To unblock ip addresses for updating clamAV database/definations.
Hi,

At thirdstream, we need your help to unblock our listed ip addresses, so that we can setup auto updates to clamAV.

20.151.98.120

20.151.98.121

20.151.98.122

20.151.98.123

20.151.98.110

20.151.98.111

20.151.98.130

20.151.98.131

20.151.98.112

20.151.98.113

Please let me know, if you need anything else from us.

Regards,

Satwant Singh

Software Developer

satwant@thirdstream.ca
Re: [clamav-users] To unblock ip addresses for updating clamAV database/definations. [ In reply to ]
Hello Satwant,

Moving off list.

I’m going to need more info than the IPs. What error are you receiving?

--
Joel Esler
Manager, Communities Division