Mailing List Archive

[clamav-users] Please give me the contact information for unblocking 429
Hello

Can I use this email to request unblocking?

https://www.clamav.net/documents/troubleshooting-faq

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: [clamav-users] Please give me the contact information for unblocking 429 [ In reply to ]
Hi there,

On Tue, 18 May 2021, ?? via clamav-users wrote:

> Can I use this email to request unblocking?

Yes, in a way.

First of all you need to tell us

(1) what version of ClamAV you are using,
(2) how you are getting the ClamAV signature databases, and
(3) that you have read some of the relevant posts to this list.

There have been many recent posts about abuse of the download servers
and ways to avoid being blocked by the strengthened abuse protection.

Please do some reading, and then get back to us if necessary with the
information which will be needed in order to help you.

You can find archives of the list in several places on the Internet, I
like the one at 'marc.info', for example:

https://marc.info/?t=161507719800001&r=1&w=2

--

73,
Ged.