and do the scan. I could find info on the topic, so please share what you
have done successfully automating on a large number of servers.

The first problem I encounter is that when I install it very cliently with

Start-Process $exe_file -ArgumentList "/VERYSILENT /LOG=$log_file"

It pops a notepad with the user manual. I assume I can kill the process (I
chose no -Wait option), but is there a way to select no user manual pop up?
If I install interactively, there is a box I can unselect.

Thanks a lot.
Re: [clamav-users] automate clamav on windows and user manual popup [ In reply to ]
Hi there,

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021, Michael Wang wrote:

> I would like to automate the clamav install on windows ... please
> share what you have done successfully automating on a large number
> of servers.

Have you looked at things like 'Puppet'?

Be aware that there's now more DOS protection for the ClamAV signature
database servers and you might fall foul of it if you set up something
for large numbers of machines without giving the matter much thought.
Best to set up a local mirror.

--

73,
Ged.