The same for my Linux-computers at home, including a QNAP-NAS.
Maybe You could check and allow the access from our IP-adresses.
We send You the details in the attached text.
We appreciate Your help,
sincerely
Klausen
--
K-D Bombei - BICS - FSuB
Re: [clamav-users] Failed to update virus definitions [ In reply to ]
Chances are you are using a version of ClamAV older than 0.100 and/or using
wget/curl to get the updates rather than using the approved methods
(freshclam / cvdupdate).

https://www.clamav.net/documents/end-of-life-policy-eol
https://www.clamav.net/documents/freshclam-faq

Additionally, there are multiple threads in the archives of this list as
well as QNAP forums that discuss this issue.

Please update the clients on your Linux computers to 0.100 or later (0.103
is the latest ClamAV version) and talk to QNAP about supporting on their
devices.

--Maarten