Mailing List Archive

[clamav-users] More info on Win.Trojan.Generic-9847134-0 please
Hello,

I am using ClamAV with Exim in Cpanel v94. Today, doing scanning found
couple of email files infected with "Win.Trojan.Generic-9847134-0". I could
not find any additional information on this malware anywhere. Please any one
share me with more info of it. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Trung Hoang

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: [clamav-users] More info on Win.Trojan.Generic-9847134-0 please [ In reply to ]
The clamav project doesn't publish malware analysis.

Upload the offending file to VirusTotal and see what other scanners
say. They will probably show a different name you can try looking
up, or of nothing else hits on it maybe it's a false positive.

-- Noel Jones

Re: [clamav-users] More info on Win.Trojan.Generic-9847134-0 please [ In reply to ]
Hi there,

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021, Trung Hoang via clamav-users wrote:

> I am using ClamAV with Exim in Cpanel v94. Today, doing scanning found
> couple of email files infected with "Win.Trojan.Generic-9847134-0". I could
> not find any additional information on this malware anywhere. Please any one
> share me with more info of it.

$ time sigtool --datadir=/EXPORTS/clamav/databases --find-sigs 'Win.Trojan.Generic-9847134-0' | sigtool --decode-sigs
VIRUS NAME: Win.Trojan.Generic-9847134-0
TDB: Engine:51-255,Target:1
LOGICAL EXPRESSION: 0&1&2&3&4
* SUBSIG ID 0
+-> OFFSET: ANY