Diego

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: [clamav-users] help my IP address has been blocked [ In reply to ]
Citeren Diego D'Amico <diego.damico@bni.ch>:

> I am using few synology at home and since I installed a new one, my
> IP address 80.254.190.8 has been blocked and I cannot update any
> more the signature on all of them.

In that case, you're either running an outdated version of ClamAV (<
0.100) or you're not using 'freshclam' to update the virus signatures.
See
https://lists.clamav.net/pipermail/clamav-users/2021-March/010726.html

Re: [clamav-users] help my IP address has been blocked [ In reply to ]
Hello,

Thank you for your email. As a result of events documented in places here:
https://lists.clamav.net/pipermail/clamav-users/2021-March/010544.html
and
https://lists.clamav.net/pipermail/clamav-users/2021-March/010578.html

We’ve been forced to take emergency measures to protect the ClamAV environment.

Please Immediately switch to using Freshclam or https://github.com/micahsnyder/cvdupdate to update your AV definitions. If you are using Qnap or ClamWin, it’s likely that you are using a version of ClamAV that has been EOL’ed: https://blog.clamav.net/2021/02/clamav-eol-versions-prior-to-0100.html

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are currently in emergency mode and have to make several drastic changes over the last several days.

--
Joel Esler
Manager, Communities Division

Sent from my ? iPhone