Any chance our external IPs to be unblocked?

Regards
Tashfeen

IMPORTANT NOTICE
The information contained in this electronic mail message may be confidential and is intended only for use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it. Any unauthorised disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please note any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the views of ING. This email and its attachments are not intended to constitute any form of financial, taxation, legal, other professional advice or recommendation and should not be relied upon as such. We recommend that you seek your own independent legal or financial advice before proceeding with any decision. Except as required by law, ING does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the
communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference. ING is a business name of ING Bank (Australia) Limited ABN 24 000 893 292 AFS Licence 229823.

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: [clamav-users] 403 Access Denied [ In reply to ]
Hello,

Thank you for your email. As a result of events documented in places here:
https://lists.clamav.net/pipermail/clamav-users/2021-March/010544.html
and
https://lists.clamav.net/pipermail/clamav-users/2021-March/010578.html

We’ve been forced to take emergency measures to protect the ClamAV environment.

Please Immediately switch to using Freshclam or https://github.com/micahsnyder/cvdupdate to update your AV definitions. If you are using Qnap or ClamWin, it’s likely that you are using a version of ClamAV that has been EOL’ed: https://blog.clamav.net/2021/02/clamav-eol-versions-prior-to-0100.html

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are currently in emergency mode and have to make several drastic changes over the last several days.

--
Joel Esler
Manager, Communities Division

Sent from my ? iPhone

Re: [clamav-users] 403 Access Denied [ In reply to ]
Hi there,

On Thu, 18 Mar 2021, Ahmad, T. (Tashfeen) via clamav-users wrote:

> We use ClamAV to scan various documents that gets uploaded to our website, since the recent changes we are unable to download latest cvd files and getting 403.
> Any chance our external IPs to be unblocked?

No, I suspect, unless

(1) you plan to use one of the approved ways of downloading - see previous posts from Joel on this list and

(2) you somehow make the external IPs known to him.

--

73,
Ged.