The files are usually located on the "download" page under "Virus database" tab.
Has anyone experienced the same issue?
Thanks,
Georges
[cid:image8d0d0d.JPG@7eaed4bc.43b0ed50]<http://www.psegliny.com>
[http://facebook.com/psegli]<http://www.facebook.com/psegli> [Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/psegli> [YouTube] <http://www.youtube.com/user/PSEGLI> [Flickr] <http://www.flickr.com/photos/psegli>

PSEGSC

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment(s), is intended solely for use by the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or a person designated as responsible for delivering such messages to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message, in whole or in part, without written authorization from PSEG. This e-mail may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately. This notice is included in all e-mail messages leaving PSEG. Thank you for your cooperation.
Re: [clamav-users] can't find daily signatures [ In reply to ]
On 16.03.21 17:57, Volcy, Georges via clamav-users wrote:
>Unable to find signatures on clamav.net.
>The files are usually located on the "download" page under "Virus database" tab.
>Has anyone experienced the same issue?

afaik downloading of signatures was blocked due to many users abusing that.
https://lists.clamav.net/pipermail/clamav-users/2021-March/010578.html

You are supposed to use freshclam for signature loading or use cvdupdate
tool:

https://pypi.org/project/cvdupdate/0.1.0/
https://github.com/micahsnyder/cvdupdate

- Holmes, what kind of school did you study to be a detective?
- Elementary, Watkins. -- Daffy Duck & Porky Pig

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: [clamav-users] can't find daily signatures [ In reply to ]
The links on the webpage have been removed. Please read the other email on this thread for cvdupate links or Freshclam.

<image8d0d0d.JPG><http://www.psegliny.com/>