2 rue du Maupas
87040 Limoges cedex 1
tel : 05 55 12 00 00
www.asp-public.fr

Soyons eco-responsables,
n imprimons nos courriels que si necessaire.

Ce message peut contenir des INFORMATIONS CONFIDENTIELLES destinees a l'usage exclusif du destinataire. Si vous le recevez par erreur, merci de bien vouloir nous en avertir immediatement par telephone ou messagerie, de le detruire et de n'en divulguer le contenu a personne.

This message may contain CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only for use by the addressee. If you have received it by mistake, thank you for notifying us immediately by telephone or by e-mail, and please, delete it and do not deliver it to anyone else .
Re: [clamav-users] ASP : Forbidden 403 on download virus database [ In reply to ]
Hi there,

https://marc.info/?l=clamav-users&r=1&b=202103&w=2

--

73,
Ged.

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: [clamav-users] ASP : Forbidden 403 on download virus database [ In reply to ]
Vincent,

I don’t show that IP in our logs.

However, check out: https://lists.clamav.net/pipermail/clamav-users/2021-March/010577.html

--
Joel Esler
Manager, Communities Division

We are a French public administration, the Service and Payment Agency (ASP).
We download the main.cvd, daily.cvd and bytecode.cvd files every day at 7:45 am.
As of 03/06/2021, we are getting the 403 Forbidden error.
We go through a proxy, and we present ourselves with the IP 217.109.233.245, can you unblock us please?

Best Regards.

<IMAGE.jpg>
2 rue du Maupas
87040 Limoges cedex 1