I save all the ClamAV mail, and couldn't find an announcement.

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: [clamav-users] When was 0.103.1 announced on *this* list? [ In reply to ]
I do not know when it was announced but if you go to the ClamAV website and under downloads there is the newer version available which was released on the 3rd of Feb [This month]

I save all the ClamAV mail, and couldn't find an announcement.

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
________________________________
Notice: This email and any attachments may contain proprietary (Draper non-public) and/or export-controlled information of Draper. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this email and immediately destroy all copies of this email.

Re: [clamav-users] [SUSPECTED SPAM] When was 0.103.1 announced on *this* list? [ In reply to ]
I forgot to announce it. Sorry about that.

Sent from my ? iPad

Re: [clamav-users] [When was 0.103.1 announced on *this* list? [ In reply to ]
Thanks.

It's good to know that my mail filtering isn't misbehaving (and that no
"blackhat" is subtly attacking ClamAV).

Re: [clamav-users] [When was 0.103.1 announced on *this* list? [ In reply to ]
Nothing to read into. I just forgot. Life is good.

--
Joel Esler
Manager, Communities Division