Any help will be much appreciated, thank you :)

Best,
Prabin Tamang| Linux System Administrator, Enterprise System
555 Technology Square | Cambridge, MA 02139-3563
phone: 617-721-5833 | Email: ptamang@draper.com<mailto:ptamang@draper.com>

________________________________
Notice: This email and any attachments may contain proprietary (Draper non-public) and/or export-controlled information of Draper. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this email and immediately destroy all copies of this email.
________________________________
[clamav-users] Updating ClamAV [ In reply to ]
Good morning,
OS: RHEL8.3

I had installed the clamav from an epel release by taking the packages
individually rather than downloading the entire epel
and now, few days ago there was an update release on clamav from 0.103.0 to
0.103.1, but when I run "yum update clamav" it does not update to the
latest version!!

My guess is that in epel release, a newer version of the clamav package has
not been listed yet, but I was just wondering if simply running "yum update
clamav" will do the trick?
or Will i have to uninstall the current version of clamav and then get the
new package and install it again?

Best,
Prabin

--