Von: "Shivananda Shiragavi via clamav-users"
<clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>
An: clamav-users@lists.clamav.net
Kopie: "Shivananda Shiragavi" <sshiragavi@gmail.com>
Datum: 29.12.2020 11:13
Betreff: [clamav-users] Fwd: Error while scanning directory other
than /home directory
Gesendet von: "clamav-users" <clamav-users-bounces@lists.clamav.net>

Hi All,

I am trying to enable clamonacc in my machine for /home its working fine
but when I am trying to mention some other directory it is throwing the
following error:

ClamWorker: performing scanning on file '/serverdata/eicar.com.txt'
/serverdata/eicar.com.txt: Can't open file or directory ERROR
ClamMisc: internal issue (client failed to scan)
ClamWorker: scan failed with error code 32

clamd.conf:
OnAccessIncludePath /serverdata
OnAccessPrevention yes
OnAccessExcludeUname clamav
OnAccessExcludeRootUID no
OnAccessDisableDDD no

Could someone please help me to fix this issue?

--
Shivananda Shiragavi
919860394833

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq__;!!PvTMCG4!fkwxLE5iMS33hbYPL0ZOFZllRbZKjrgC8gv2Xi0cU77vHeRz73uG8Q5tBhYgW0OmPJY$

https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.clamav.net/contact.html*ml__;Iw!!PvTMCG4!fkwxLE5iMS33hbYPL0ZOFZllRbZKjrgC8gv2Xi0cU77vHeRz73uG8Q5tBhYgcvQNDC4$
Re: [clamav-users] Antwort: Fwd: Error while scanning directory other than /home directory [ In reply to ]
Thanks for the reply, Martin!!

Version of clamd is ClamAV 0.102.4/26031/Mon Dec 28 04:43:18 2020.
I tried with both root user and calmav user but getting the same error
message.

*"**You have vscan set,"* :: NO

Re: [clamav-users] Antwort: Fwd: Error while scanning directory other than /home directory [ In reply to ]
It worked with TCP instead of the local socket.