Mailing List Archive

[clamav-users] Fwd: Error while scanning directory other than /home directory
Hi All,

I am trying to enable *clamonacc* in my machine for /home its working fine
but when I am trying to mention some other directory it is throwing the
following error:

*ClamWorker: performing scanning on file
'/serverdata/eicar.com.txt'/serverdata/eicar.com.txt: Can't open file or
directory ERRORClamMisc: internal issue (client failed to scan)ClamWorker:
scan failed with error code 32*

*clamd.conf:*

*OnAccessIncludePath /serverdataOnAccessPrevention yesOnAccessExcludeUname
clamavOnAccessExcludeRootUID noOnAccessDisableDDD no*

Could someone please help me to fix this issue?

--
Shivananda Shiragavi
919860394833