The problem I have is that at a certain moment the cvd file becomes cld for
me, so the clients are no longer updated.
My configuration file:
Logsyslog yes
DatabaseMirror database.clamav.net
ScriptedUpdates yes
How can I make the daily.cvd file not become daily.cld?
Thanks friends
Re: [clamav-users] Problem with cld archive [ In reply to ]
Quick answer: ScriptedUpdates no

But you should make sure you have complied with everything else outlined in Option 2 of <https://www.clamav.net/documents/private-local-mirrors>.

Sent from my iPad

-Al-
ClamXAV User

Re: [clamav-users] Problem with cld archive [ In reply to ]
I've already tried that option and it still doesn't work. Do I need to
restart any services for the /etc/freshclam.conf changes to take effect?

Thank you very much

Re: [clamav-users] Problem with cld archive [ In reply to ]
I add an evidence

thanks

Re: [clamav-users] Problem with cld archive [ In reply to ]
Hi there,

On Mon, 5 Oct 2020, Jose Manuel Valseca Echevarria wrote:

> Do I need to restart any services for the /etc/freshclam.conf
> changes to take effect?

Yes, you normally need to restart the freshclam daemon. That's true
generally of most daemons on Linux but there are many exceptions where
the daemon will, for example, check timestamps on configuration files,
and/or get notification of changes some other way, or even hard restart
as a result of a regularly scheduled operation such as a 'cron' job.

--

73,
Ged.