Process Architecture is POWER9 ppc64le ( Little Endian )
ppc64le

Kernel Version
4.14.0-115.26.1.el7a.ppc64le #1 SMP Mon Jun 22 19:30:53 UTC 2020 ppc64le
ppc64le ppc64le GNU/Linux

OS Version
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.6 (Maipo)
Re: [clamav-users] ClamAV on Power9 ppc64le [ In reply to ]
Hi there,

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020, Steven Spuler via clamav-users wrote:

> Will your ClamAV software work on this platform below?
>
> Process Architecture is POWER9 ppc64le ...
>
> Kernel Version 4.14.0 ... ppc64le GNU/Linux
>
> ... Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.6

I believe ClamAV is available from the EPEL repository but you can
always build it yourself. Although I know nothing about POWER9 I
wouldn't expect any problems, assuming that all the usual build tools
are available and that the platform has enough RAM. I'd recommend a
minimum of 4GBytes of RAM, even if the box does nothing else.

https://www.clamav.net/documents/installation-on-redhat-and-centos-linux-distributions

--

73,
Ged.