Mailing List Archive

[clamav-users] ClamAV Development Release: Cannot compile, no configure-script available...
Hi Foulks,

i'm using a script on multiple Email-AV-Gateways to keep the
ClamAV-Dev-Release uptodate. This seamlessly worked for decades...but
somehow the configure-Script seems to be gone since 17. July 2020...
Do i have to generate it?

My Updatescript:
mkdir -p /usr/src/packages/CLAM-AV/Development-Releases
cd /usr/src/packages/CLAM-AV/Development-Releases
git clone https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-devel
echo configuring and compiling the new clamav package...
sleep 1
cd /usr/src/packages/CLAM-AV/Development-Releases/clamav-devel
./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --with-pcre
--enable-all-jit-targets --enable-clamdtop --disable-clamuko
--disable-dsig && make
echo stopping clamd...

Mit freundlichen Gruessen

H. Backhaus

"In retrospect it becomes clear that hindsight is definitely overrated!"

-Alfred E. Neumann

--
Diese Nachricht wurde auf Viren und andere gefährliche Inhalte untersucht
und ist - aktuelle Virenscanner vorausgesetzt - sauber.

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: [clamav-users] ClamAV Development Release: Cannot compile, no configure-script available... [ In reply to ]
Hi,

i guessed i had to run the provided autogen.sh, wich claimed that
libtool was missing. I installed it with 'apt install libtool' ran
autogen.sh and it generated the missing configure script.
My updatescript looks now that way:

mkdir -p /usr/src/packages/CLAM-AV/Development-Releases
cd /usr/src/packages/CLAM-AV/Development-Releases
git clone https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-devel
echo configuring and compiling the new clamav package...
sleep 1
cd /usr/src/packages/CLAM-AV/Development-Releases/clamav-devel
./autogen.sh
./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --with-pcre
--enable-all-jit-targets --enable-clamdtop --disable-clamuko
--disable-dsig && make
echo stopping clamd...

Thanks