Mailing List Archive

[clamav-users] Clam AV Central Management Serve
Hello,

We are using ClamAV for More than 500 Servers(Centos 7.8). And Till now we
are using ClamAV individually. We are very happy with ClamAV and don't want
to switch to other AV anytime soon. Is there any Central Management server
for ClamAV from where we can manage all the hosts where we have installed
clam av antivirus?
Mainly we want Centralised deployment of the software and policies with
dashboards and real-time/historical reporting.

Thanks
--
SUDHIR KUMAR MAHARJAN
*Associate IT Manager*

--
DISCLAIMER:
This email message is for the sole use of the intended
Re: [clamav-users] Clam AV Central Management Serve [ In reply to ]
There is not a central management system for ClamAV. We have a commercial product for that. It also contains ClamAV.

Sent from my ? iPad

Re: [clamav-users] Clam AV Central Management Serve [ In reply to ]
Hello Joel,

Can you provide the link for the product. Is there a trial version for it?

SUDHIR KUMAR MAHARJAN
*Associate IT Manager*
*Deerwalk Services Pvt. Ltd.*
p: +977-1-4485429 m: +977-9851151176
a: Sifal | Kathmandu | Nepal
w: www.deerwalk.com e: skmaharjan@deerwalk.com
[image: image host] <https://www.deerwalk.com/>
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/deerwalk-inc/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/deerwalkinc> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/Deerwalk> | YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCawrNx5J26lzWs4viyaakRA>

Re: [clamav-users] Clam AV Central Management Serve [ In reply to ]
* Sudhir Kumar Maharjan:

> Mainly we want Centralised deployment of the software and policies
> with dashboards and real-time/historical reporting.

This is not really a ClamAV-specific issue. There are various tools for
infrastructure automation; see for example SaltStack, Ansible or Puppet.

-Ralph

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: [clamav-users] Clam AV Central Management Serve [ In reply to ]
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/security/amp-for-endpoints/index.html <https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/security/amp-for-endpoints/index.html>

You’d have to speak to someone in sales to about a Trial, etc.

Re: [clamav-users] Clam AV Central Management Serve [ In reply to ]
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Re: [clamav-users] Clam AV Central Management Serve [ In reply to ]
Were we supposed to be fun?