From: "Phil (Medway Hosting)" <phil@medwayhosting.com>
To: <clamav-win32@lists.clamav.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 2:42 PM
Subject: [clamav-win32] [exim] Reminder: ClamAV 0.95 minimum from2010-04-15

> Apologies for my last post. Apparently it went out entirely in Base64. NO
> IDEA how that happened !!
>
> Sorry about that. Here it is again.
>
> More apologies to those who COULD read it the first time who now have to
> put up with getting it again !
>
> All the best
>
> Phil

What's

Re: Goddam it ! [ In reply to ]
Just FYI, in Gmail your 1st post shows up correctly as text.

--
Pandu E Poluan
~ IT Optimizer ~

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 21:02, Phil (Medway Hosting) <phil@medwayhosting.com

Re: Goddam it ! [ In reply to ]
In my world, God doesn't have a last name and certainly not one as
offensive as this. DON'T SEND me anything else. Remove my name and email info.
Re: Goddam it ! [ In reply to ]
yes, please watch your language and don't send emails a hundred times!