Mailing List Archive

HELP
Hello

I have a problem with clamav on GNU/Linux. It got outdated. I am not sure how to upgrade it. I saw multiple choices on the clamav website but not clear enough for me. If I could get some detailed procedure I can use in order to get it to work again would be really appreciated.

So far I got the following information from the server:

Linux squid.localhost.localdomain 2.6.9-42.0.3.EL #1 Fri Oct 6 05:59:54 CDT 2006 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

[root@squid ~]# clamd
LibClamAV Warning: ********************************************************
LibClamAV Warning: *** This version of the ClamAV engine is outdated. ***
LibClamAV Warning: *** DON'T PANIC! Read http://www.clamav.net/faq.html ***
LibClamAV Warning: ********************************************************

[root@squid ~]# clamscan
LibClamAV Warning: ********************************************************
LibClamAV Warning: *** This version of the ClamAV engine is outdated. ***
LibClamAV Warning: *** DON'T PANIC! Read http://www.clamav.net/faq.html ***
LibClamAV Warning: ********************************************************
/root/.tcshrc: OK
/root/.bashrc: OK