Da: clamav-win32-bounces@lists.clamav.net
[mailto:clamav-win32-bounces@lists.clamav.net] Per conto di Jeremy
Inviato: giovedì 29 gennaio 2009 9.49
A: clamav-win32@lists.clamav.net
Oggetto: Re: [clamav-win32] Clam for W32 updates? Forgotten project?

That's correct. AlwaysUp lets you do things like automatically restart the
service if it crashes, or send email alerts, and that
kinda stuff. But if you just want to run clamd as a service without any
bells and whistles, then you don't need a program like
AlwaysUp, you can just run clamd with the --install switch to install the
built-in service feature (assuming you have clamd from
http://hideout.ath.cx/clamav or http://oss.netfarm.it/clamav).

- Jeremy