What can i probe to change this disfunction ?

thank you for reply to my e-mail
mr
Re: support [ In reply to ]
Hello.
From which web site did you install your version of clamwin?
Which version have you installed?

Regard's
Matej

Re: support [ In reply to ]
mr
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 08:36:19 +0100
> Von: "matej sostaric" <matej.sostaric@gmail.com>
> An: clamav-win32@lists.clamav.net
> Betreff: Re: [clamav-win32] support

> Hello.
> >From which web site did you install your version of clamwin?
> Which version have you installed?
>
> Regard's
> Matej
>
> 2008/11/8 <munmr@gmx.de>
>
> > Hallo,
> >
> > clamav on my vista system needs installation help.
> > Systemsteuerung (system control?) cannot find the
> > pthreadVSE2.dll.
> > Also by new installation not successfull installed.
> > The packets are moved to directory C:\Program Files\clamAV\.
> >
> > What can i probe to change this disfunction ?
> >
> > thank you for reply to my e-mail
> > mr
> > --
> > "Feel free" - 10 GB Mailbox, 100 FreeSMS/Monat ...
> > Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/topmail

hello,

I think I have downloaded it from lists.clamav.net.
I have read something version 6.00.8168.0 under Program Maintenance Utility out pre-built.2 .?

I watch:
In the file blocks stands pthreadVSE2.dll but he searches pthreadVC2.dll .

that's i can actually say.
perhaps it has something to mean.
thank you so far,
mr

Re: support [ In reply to ]
You can download a ClamAV 0.94 from http://hideout.ath.cx/clamav/It's
working great form my mail server and it's fast to. You don't need
pthreadVSE2.dll for this version.

If you must use clamav as a service then you just use NT wrapper from here:
http://www.duodata.de/ntwrapper/

i have tested this and it's working like a charm at boot and whathever you
want.

Regard's

Matej