Mailing List Archive

what kind of virus is
hi ,there are some viruses found in my flash disk ,please tell me how to
send this viruses for analisis ,thank's
Re: what kind of virus is [ In reply to ]
On 30 Sep 2008 at 12:12, i wayan wiarsana wrote:

> hi ,there are some viruses found in my flash disk ,please tell me how to
> send this viruses for analisis ,thank's

http://www.clamav.net and click the link on the left 'Submit a file'

You may also find it useful to go to http://www.virustotal.com and submit it there to see
what others make of it.

paul

Re: what kind of virus is [ In reply to ]
i wayan wiarsana wrote:
> hi ,there are some viruses found in my flash disk ,please tell me how to
> send this viruses for analisis ,thank's
If clamav isn't detecting the virus, report them at
http://cgi.clamav.net/sendvirus.cgi

If clamav told you it's a virus, it will have provided a name, which you
can use to try to look up what kind of virus it is.
As last resort, you can try executing them to see what they do ;-)