ClamWin Free Antivirus (0.93.1)."

How can I update something that is telling me it is up-to-date?
The only update info for libclamav.dll is for other tools. Which one do I
need to update to get this fixed?

I am rather lost. The FAQ talks from Unix/Linx perspective and does not say
what I need to do to fix the Windows version.

Please help.

John.

Re: New User Issue with Daily update of ClamAV for Windows [ In reply to ]
Hello.

I had same problem with versions. There is new version 0.93.3-1 on the net
with functionality level 33. You need to update your version. I have updated
my version from majorgeeks web site.

regeard's

Matej

Re: New User Issue with Daily update of ClamAV for Windows [ In reply to ]
On 31 Jul 2008 at 7:00, matej sostaric wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I had same problem with versions. There is new version 0.93.3-1 on the net
> with functionality level 33. You need to update your version. I have updated
> my version from majorgeeks web site.

That sounds like the SOSDG version <http://www.sosdg.org/clamav-win32> with cygwin
emulation.

The native ports are still at 0.93.1 (0.93.2 was withdrawn), and with version 0.94 only
weeks away, it must be a challenge for the porters to keep up with the releases.

paul