i should do with it.
Thanks!

--
Re: What to do with this file? [ In reply to ]
It is not an actual virus, just appears to be a file capable of exploiting the flaw described in CVE-2012-1889 <https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2012-1889>. Discovered in 2012 (but only recently added to CISA catalog) there's a very good chance that you aren't running the old unpatched MS Windows or Office software affected, so you probably should not be concerned.

Sent from my iPad

-Al-

Re: What to do with this file? [ In reply to ]
Thank you so much!

On Thu, Jan 12, 2023 at 12:56 PM Al Varnell via clamav-users <