Mailing List Archive

Question Exception Rule
Hi @ all,

who can I contact to get an exemption for ClamAV ("Heuristics.Phishing.Email.SpoofedDomain")?
This in my case is an absolutely legitimize sender (my Bank).

Regards
Marc

Re: Question Exception Rule [ In reply to ]
Marc,

It's in the documentation:
https://docs.clamav.net/manual/Signatures/PhishSigs.html#wdb-format

> Regards
> Marc

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski
TrueNet, Inc.
P: 610-429-8300

Re: Question Exception Rule [ In reply to ]
Hi Eric,

i know about this support-page but i don't understand what i should have to do.
How can I create such a daily.pdb file and what should i write in it ... the problem is, what is the displayed url e.g.
Is it possible, that you assist me in this process?

kind regards
Marc

An / To: Newcomer01 <mailto:newcomer01@posteo.de>
CC / CC: Eric Tykwinski <mailto:eric-list@truenet.com>
Gesendet / Sent: Donnerstag, Dezember 29, 2022 um 16:17 (at 04:17 PM) +0100
Betreff / Subject: Re: [clamav-users] Question Exception Rule

Re: Question Exception Rule [ In reply to ]
I'm sure one of us could, but you need to tell us what the display and actual urls you want whitelisted first.

Sent from my iPad

-Al-