Mailing List Archive

RE?: on my microsoft windows with both edited freshclam.conf and clamd.conf unfornately i can't update and i can't scan
I will use by rights in administrator too I will backup both files of configuration edited before to download clamav from the good page web for check if this is better the clamav from the good page web ( i don't remember if i had download from github or the page web clamav) after I will too put both files of extension log created for finally launch freshclam and clamdscan because I will try to remove thoses who keep in the system so the threats in reading the file clamd.log,

Regards.

Dorian Rosse.