Mailing List Archive

Re: clamav-users

> unfortunately, subscribing is often easier than unsubscribing which is not
> good.
>
> --

At the bottom of the mail, there's the related link:

I suppose, Mailman is somewhat obscure when dealing with it, for the 1st time.
Bye!!!
G.

Re: clamav-users [ In reply to ]

On 10.09.22 15:35, ??????? ??????????? via clamav-users wrote:
>At the bottom of the mail, there's the related link:

have you even read my email?
WinError #98652: Operation completed successfully.

Re: clamav-users [ In reply to ]
Mailman is indeed obscure about these things, and even more obscure in the admin web interface.

Speaking of which, I just updating the email footer settings to specifically mention "unsubscribe". Hopefully that helps.

Regards,
Micah

Micah Snyder
ClamAV Development