è possibile cancellare i log dopo ogni scansone? Se sì come?

Grazie

--
Re: How to delete logs after scan [ In reply to ]
Translation from Italian:

Good morning,

is it possible to clear the logs after each scan? If so, how?

Thanks

Powered by Mailbutler <https://www.mailbutler.io/?utm_source=watermark&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=watermark-variant-primary>, the email extension that does it all
Re: How to delete logs after scan [ In reply to ]
On 23.05.22 09:34, Al Varnell via clamav-users wrote:
>Translation from Italian:

>is it possible to clear the logs after each scan? If so, how?

this could be possible by rotating log and sending SIGHUP to clamd after
each clamdscan done

alternative possibility is to use clamscan, but this requires about a minute
for loading the virus database each time it's run.

>On May 23, 2022, at 3:50 AM, Marco Cesareo <marco.cesareo@scailab.it> wrote:
>> Buongiorno,
>>
>> è possibile cancellare i log dopo ogni scansone? Se sì come?
"One World. One Web. One Program." - Microsoft promotional advertisement
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer!" - Adolf Hitler