-D CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/clamav \
-D APP_CONFIG_DIRECTORY=/opt/clamav/etc \

-D ENABLE_LIBCLAMAV_ONLY=ON
\
-D ENABLE_UNRAR=OFF

Thanks in advance,

--
Regards....
Re: Build ClamAV clamav-0.104.1 [ In reply to ]
Hi there,

On Wed, 15 Dec 2021, Nibin V M via clamav-users wrote:

> Seems like the latest version needs CMAKE to run and build the software. I
> am unable to find many of the options to disable specific modules. Someone
> please help me to make the equivalent CMAKE command? I tried the following
> but it seems like enabling many modules that I really do not need. ...

It's a known, er, feature of the new build system that you might get
some things that you don't need. IMO it's untidy, but it isn't really
a big deal so my advice is to live with it.

--

73,
Ged.

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: Build ClamAV clamav-0.104.1 [ In reply to ]
Thank you very much for the quick response Ged!

Ok I understand it now...in fact I tried to check many things and finally
sent an email for help as I could not find anything specific. I will check
and build the best configuration for my requirements.

Thanks again,