(For a bit more bandwidth savings, I only run freshclam when the DNS TXT record says there is a newer version of one of the 3 files.)

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: Virus DB updates? [ In reply to ]
Hi there,

On Sun, 19 Sep 2021, Paul Kosinski via clamav-users wrote:

> I haven't seen any virus database update since the afternoon of Thu
> 16 Sep 2021, when it was updated to 26297.

FWIW I see the same thing. Also, I normally get a daily email with a
breakdown of the updates. I haven't seen one of those since Thursday.

Seems like something's up.

--

73,
Ged.

Re: Virus DB updates? [ In reply to ]
A new main was built that day and pushed. The daily may not have been re-enabled. I’ll double check.

Sent from my ? iPhone

Re: Virus DB updates? [ In reply to ]
Following up, looks like this has been fixed. A new daily should ship tonight.