Mailing List Archive

Scan Summary Question
Hi,

I'm new to Clamav and have one question regarding the scan summary.

When running the command clamdscan I'm unable to get a report as detailed
as the one obtained via clamscan.

Do you know if it's possible to output that missing information?
Maybe I missed some configuration in /etc/clamd.d/scan.conf that enables
that information.

To get an idea of this difference, here follows an example:

[root@ip-x-x-x-x ~]# clamdscan --stdout -i /root
/root/eicar.com: Win.Test.EICAR_HDB-1 FOUND

/root/eicar.com: Win.Test.EICAR_HDB-1 FOUND