Mailing List Archive

Re: How to handle if no Clam Scan Results
Hi Clamav,

Our app is using clamav for anti-virus file scanning. Our app is written in
c#.net and we are using azure. What can we do if clamav is not responsive
and has no scan results?

*TEEMEE F. TANG • Backend Developer*
*P: +64 28 2558 3910*
Strategy • Creative & Design • Development • Communications
Data & Analytics • Transformation • Automation • Software

1 Beaumont Street, Auckland, New Zealand
bbtdigital.com

Please submit your patches to our Github: https://github.com/Cisco-Talos/clamav-devel/pulls

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: How to handle if no Clam Scan Results [ In reply to ]
Am 30. März 2023 06:40:17 UTC schrieb Teemee Tang <teemee@bbtdigital.com>:
>Hi Clamav,
>
>Our app is using clamav for anti-virus file scanning. Our app is written in
>c#.net and we are using azure. What can we do if clamav is not responsive
>and has no scan results?
>

>*TEEMEE F. TANG • Backend Developer*
>*P: +64 28 2558 3910*
>Strategy • Creative & Design • Development • Communications
>Data & Analytics • Transformation • Automation • Software
>
>1 Beaumont Street, Auckland, New Zealand
>bbtdigital.com
>

>On Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 2:26?PM Teemee Tang <teemee@bbtdigital.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Clamav,
>>
>> Our app is using clamav for anti-virus file scanning. Our app is written
>> in c#.net and we are using azure. What can we do if clamav is not
>> responsive and has no scan results?
>>

>> *TEEMEE F. TANG • Backend Developer*
>> *P: +64 28 2558 3910*
>> Strategy • Creative & Design • Development • Communications
>> Data & Analytics • Transformation • Automation • Software
>>
>> 1 Beaumont Street, Auckland, New Zealand
>> bbtdigital.com

>> <#m_7462945740049968791_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

>Please submit your patches to our Github: https://github.com/Cisco-Talos/clamav-devel/pulls
>
>Help us build a comprehensive ClamAV guide:
>https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq
>
>http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml

Some more details would be helpful...

Are you expecting a responsive clamd or are you asking about how to handle downtimes/restarts/high-availability?