Mailing List Archive

Decommission of unused clamav-binary mailing list
Hello everyone,

The clamav-binary mailing list fell into disuse many years ago. We have found that we're able to communicate effectively with binary package maintainers as needed through the clamav-announce, clamav-devel, and clamav-users mailing lists.

Although we have not been using the clamav-binary list, we occasionally receive requests to join the list. So, to avoid confusion, we have decided to decommission the clamav-binary mailing list.

I have already started the process to remove references to this list. In the future we will remove the list entirely.

Best regards,
Micah

Micah Snyder
ClamAV Development