Mailing List Archive

Fwd: daily_spam
Hello, the automatic of spam - (THERE IS NO CHOOSER FOR SETTINGS OF URLS
before the exception is done)

from ionis automatic

I should look for a new router and mail-server, sorry for the
misunderstandings

to miss ever since my to do

and please donate first at me and take the fruits - I think on your

so long

Andrew

ems: while the email accounts of ionis are under control for newcomers
refered to

the backup.debt given in contract-wises. Its there busines