the SDK, static link source code, however, the license is GPL which is
strict in this case, what I can do to achieve this? Sorry if I'm sending a
message to the wrong group, can anyone help me where I can find the answer?

Thank you,
-Vinh

Please submit your patches to our Github: https://github.com/Cisco-Talos/clamav-devel/pulls

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: OEM partnership or how to use the SDK in a production version? [ In reply to ]
There are many commercial products available that incorporate ClamAV, which is fantastic. However, you must adhere to the GPLv2 that ClamAV falls under. We cannot advise you any further on this, and you should seek the advice of your legal council to ensure you are following the licensing restrictions of the GPLv2.

--
Joel Esler
Strategy, Cisco Talos Intelligence Group

Re: OEM partnership or how to use the SDK in a production version? [ In reply to ]
thank you