Mailing List Archive

ClamAV® blog: ClamAV 0.104.0 Release Candidate is here!

Re: [clamav-users] ClamAV® blog: ClamAV 0.104.0 Release Candidate is here! [ In reply to ]
On 23/07/2021 02:18, Joel Esler (jesler) via clamav-users wrote:

>> https://blog.clamav.net/2021/07/clamav-01040-release-candidate-is-here.html
>> <https://blog.clamav.net/2021/07/clamav-01040-release-candidate-is-here.html>
>>

>> ClamAV 0.104.0 Release Candidate is here!

Well, first try on Solaris 11.4 doesn't want to work.

I had hopes that CMake would be better than autotools, but so far I am
decidedly unimpressed.

The flags I'm passing are guesses, except where taken from INSTALL.md.

Here we go, sorry for the huge post:
Input:
cmake -D CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=/opt/sandbox \
-D PCRE2_INCLUDE_DIR=/opt/local/include \
-D ENABLE_MILTER=OFF \
-D OPENSSL_ROOT_DIR=/opt/local/ssl \
-D OPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR=/opt/local/include/openssl \
-D OPENSSL_CRYPTO_LIBRARY=/opt/local/lib/libcrypto.so \
-D OPENSSL_SSL_LIBRARY=/opt/local/lib/libssl.so \
-D CFLAGS="-m32 -I/opt/local/include" \
-D CXXFLAGS="-m32 -I/opt/local/include" \
-D LDFLAGS="-m32 -L/opt/local/lib -R/opt/local/lib"

cmake --build . --target install --config Release
Output:

CMake Warning:
No source or binary directory provided. Both will be assumed to be the
same as the current working directory, but note that this warning will
become a fatal error in future CMake releases.

-- The C compiler identification is SunPro 5.15.0
-- The CXX compiler identification is SunPro 5.15.0
-- Check for working C compiler: /opt/developerstudio12.6/bin/cc
-- Check for working C compiler: /opt/developerstudio12.6/bin/cc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting C compile features
-- Detecting C compile features - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /opt/developerstudio12.6/bin/CC
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /opt/developerstudio12.6/bin/CC -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compile features
-- Detecting CXX compile features - done
-- Found Git: /bin/git (found version "2.30.2")
-- Found Libcheck: /usr/include
-- Found Python3: /bin/python3.7 (found version "3.7.10") found
components: Interpreter
Python 3 package 'pytest' is not installed for /bin/python3.7 and is not
available in your PATH.
Failed unit tests will be easier to read if you install pytest.
Eg: python3 -m pip install --user pytest
-- Found Threads: TRUE
-- Found OpenSSL: /opt/local/lib/libcrypto.so
-- Found ZLIB: /usr/lib/libz.so (found version "1.2.11")
-- Found BZip2: /usr/lib/libbz2.so (found version "1.0.8")
-- Looking for BZ2_bzCompressInit
-- Looking for BZ2_bzCompressInit - found
-- Found LibXml2: /usr/lib/libxml2.so (found version "2.9.9")
-- Found PCRE2: /usr/lib/libpcre2-8.so
-- Performing Test Iconv_IS_BUILT_IN
-- Performing Test Iconv_IS_BUILT_IN - Success
-- Found Iconv: /usr/lib/libc.so
-- Found JSONC: /usr/lib/libjson-c.so
-- Found CURL: /usr/lib/libcurl.so (found version "7.74.0-DEV")
-- Found CURSES: /usr/lib/libcurses.so
-- Performing Test CXX_FLAG__std_c_14
-- Performing Test CXX_FLAG__std_c_14 - Failed
-- Performing Test CXX_FLAG__std_c_11
-- Performing Test CXX_FLAG__std_c_11 - Failed

[SNIP bunch of stuff...]

-- Performing Test C_FLAG__Wall
-- Performing Test C_FLAG__Wall - Success
-- Performing Test C_FLAG__Wextra
-- Performing Test C_FLAG__Wextra - Success
-- Performing Test C_FLAG__Wformat_security
-- Performing Test C_FLAG__Wformat_security - Success
-- Performing Test CXX_FLAG__Wall
-- Performing Test CXX_FLAG__Wall - Success
-- Performing Test CXX_FLAG__Wformat_security
-- Performing Test CXX_FLAG__Wformat_security - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_MMAP
-- Performing Test HAVE_MMAP - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_MMAP_MAP_ANONYMOUS
-- Performing Test HAVE_MMAP_MAP_ANONYMOUS - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_SYSCONF_SC_PAGESIZE
-- Performing Test HAVE_SYSCONF_SC_PAGESIZE - Success
-- Configuration Options Summary --
[Deleted annoying ANSI escape sequences.]
Package Version: ClamAV 0.104.0-rc
libclamav version: 10:0:1
libfreshclam version: 2:2:0
Install prefix: /opt/sandbox
Install database dir: /opt/sandbox/share/clamav
Install config dir: /opt/sandbox/etc
Host system: SunOS-5.11
Target system: SunOS-5.11
Compiler:
Build type: RelWithDebInfo
C compiler: /opt/developerstudio12.6/bin/cc
C++ compiler: /opt/developerstudio12.6/bin/CC
CFLAGS: -g -xO2
CXXFLAGS: -g -xO2
WARNCFLAGS: -Wall -Wextra -Wformat-security
Build Options:
Build apps: ON
Shared library: ON
Static library: OFF
Enable UnRAR: ON
Examples: OFF
Tests: ON
Build man pages: ON
Build doxygen HTML: OFF
Build Extras:
Build milter: OFF (toggle with -DENABLE_MILTER=ON/OFF)
-- Engine Options --
Bytecode Runtime:
interpreter
-- Test Dependencies --
Unit Test Framework:
libcheck /usr/include
/usr/lib/libcheck.so
Feature Test Framework:
python3 /bin/python3.7
test command /bin/python3.7;-m;unittest;--verbose
-- libclamav Dependencies --
Compression support:
bzip2 /usr/include
/usr/lib/libbz2.so
zlib /usr/include
/usr/lib/libz.so
XML support:
libxml2 /usr/include/libxml2;/usr/include/libxml2
/usr/lib/libxml2.so
RegEx support:
libpcre2 /opt/local/include
/usr/lib/libpcre2-8.so
Crypto support:
openssl /opt/local/include/openssl

/opt/local/lib/libssl.so;/opt/local/lib/libcrypto.so
JSON support:
json-c /usr/include/json-c
/usr/lib/libjson-c.so
Threading support:
pthread
Locale support:
iconv /usr/include
/usr/lib/libc.so
-- libfreshclam Extra Dependencies --
HTTP support:
curl /usr/include
/usr/lib/libcurl.so
-- Application Extra Dependencies --
GUI support:
pdcurses /usr/include
/usr/lib/libcurses.so

-- Warning: libjson-c is known to share symbol names with other JSON
libraries which may result in crashes for applications that use
libclamav. Consider providing a static json-c library that was compiled
with: CFLAGS="-fPIC". Default build settings for json-c 0.15+ should
also work. Use the `-DENABLE_JSON_SHARED=OFF` option to prefer detection
of the static library, or use -DJSONC_INCLUDE_DIR and -DJSONC_LIBRARY to
specify the static JSON library.
-- Configuring done
CMake Warning at libclamav/CMakeLists.txt:540 (add_library):
Cannot generate a safe runtime search path for target clamav because
files
in some directories may conflict with libraries in implicit directories:

runtime library [libbz2.so.1] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libpcre2-8.so.0] in /usr/lib may be hidden by
files in:
/opt/local/lib

Some of these libraries may not be found correctly.

CMake Warning at libfreshclam/CMakeLists.txt:56 (add_library):
Cannot generate a safe runtime search path for target freshclam because
files in some directories may conflict with libraries in implicit
directories:

runtime library [libbz2.so.1] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libpcre2-8.so.0] in /usr/lib may be hidden by
files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libcurl.so.4] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib

Some of these libraries may not be found correctly.

CMake Warning at clamconf/CMakeLists.txt:14 (add_executable):
Cannot generate a safe runtime search path for target clamconf because
files in some directories may conflict with libraries in implicit
directories:

runtime library [libbz2.so.1] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libpcre2-8.so.0] in /usr/lib may be hidden by
files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libcurl.so.4] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib

Some of these libraries may not be found correctly.

CMake Warning at clamd/CMakeLists.txt:14 (add_executable):
Cannot generate a safe runtime search path for target clamd because files
in some directories may conflict with libraries in implicit directories:

runtime library [libbz2.so.1] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libpcre2-8.so.0] in /usr/lib may be hidden by
files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libcurl.so.4] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib

Some of these libraries may not be found correctly.

CMake Warning at clamdscan/CMakeLists.txt:14 (add_executable):
Cannot generate a safe runtime search path for target clamdscan because
files in some directories may conflict with libraries in implicit
directories:

runtime library [libbz2.so.1] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libpcre2-8.so.0] in /usr/lib may be hidden by
files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libcurl.so.4] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib

Some of these libraries may not be found correctly.

CMake Warning at clamscan/CMakeLists.txt:14 (add_executable):
Cannot generate a safe runtime search path for target clamscan because
files in some directories may conflict with libraries in implicit
directories:

runtime library [libbz2.so.1] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libpcre2-8.so.0] in /usr/lib may be hidden by
files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libcurl.so.4] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib

Some of these libraries may not be found correctly.

CMake Warning at sigtool/CMakeLists.txt:14 (add_executable):
Cannot generate a safe runtime search path for target sigtool because
files
in some directories may conflict with libraries in implicit directories:

runtime library [libbz2.so.1] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libpcre2-8.so.0] in /usr/lib may be hidden by
files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libcurl.so.4] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib

Some of these libraries may not be found correctly.

CMake Warning at clambc/CMakeLists.txt:14 (add_executable):
Cannot generate a safe runtime search path for target clambc because
files
in some directories may conflict with libraries in implicit directories:

runtime library [libbz2.so.1] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libpcre2-8.so.0] in /usr/lib may be hidden by
files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libcurl.so.4] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib

Some of these libraries may not be found correctly.

CMake Warning at clamsubmit/CMakeLists.txt:14 (add_executable):
Cannot generate a safe runtime search path for target clamsubmit because
files in some directories may conflict with libraries in implicit
directories:

runtime library [libcurl.so.4] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libbz2.so.1] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libpcre2-8.so.0] in /usr/lib may be hidden by
files in:
/opt/local/lib

Some of these libraries may not be found correctly.

CMake Warning at freshclam/CMakeLists.txt:14 (add_executable):
Cannot generate a safe runtime search path for target freshclam-bin
because
files in some directories may conflict with libraries in implicit
directories:

runtime library [libbz2.so.1] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libpcre2-8.so.0] in /usr/lib may be hidden by
files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libcurl.so.4] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib

Some of these libraries may not be found correctly.

CMake Warning at clamdtop/CMakeLists.txt:14 (add_executable):
Cannot generate a safe runtime search path for target clamdtop because
files in some directories may conflict with libraries in implicit
directories:

runtime library [libbz2.so.1] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libpcre2-8.so.0] in /usr/lib may be hidden by
files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libcurl.so.4] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib

Some of these libraries may not be found correctly.

CMake Warning at unit_tests/CMakeLists.txt:117 (add_executable):
Cannot generate a safe runtime search path for target check_clamav
because
files in some directories may conflict with libraries in implicit
directories:

runtime library [libcheck.so.0] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libbz2.so.1] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libpcre2-8.so.0] in /usr/lib may be hidden by
files in:
/opt/local/lib

Some of these libraries may not be found correctly.

CMake Warning at unit_tests/CMakeLists.txt:76 (add_executable):
Cannot generate a safe runtime search path for target check_clamd because
files in some directories may conflict with libraries in implicit
directories:

runtime library [libcheck.so.0] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libbz2.so.1] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libpcre2-8.so.0] in /usr/lib may be hidden by
files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libcurl.so.4] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib

Some of these libraries may not be found correctly.

CMake Warning at unit_tests/CMakeLists.txt:37 (add_executable):
Cannot generate a safe runtime search path for target check_fpu_endian
because files in some directories may conflict with libraries in implicit
directories:

runtime library [libcheck.so.0] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libbz2.so.1] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
/opt/local/lib
runtime library [libpcre2-8.so.0] in /usr/lib may be hidden by
files in:
/opt/local/lib

Some of these libraries may not be found correctly.

-- Generating done
CMake Warning:
Manually-specified variables were not used by the project:

CXXFLAGS
LDFLAGS

-- Build files have been written to: /src/clamav-0.104.0-rc
+ cmake --build . --target install --config Release
Scanning dependencies of target unrar_obj
...[Collapsed o large number of repeated Warnings]...
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/arcread.cpp", line 1258: Warning:
FileName hides File::FileName.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/arcread.cpp", line 330: Warning:
FileName hides File::FileName.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/arcread.cpp", line 848: Warning:
FileName hides File::FileName.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/coder.cpp", line 9: Warning:
UnpackRead hides RangeCoder::UnpackRead.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/crypt.cpp", line 55: Warning:
Method hides CryptData::Method.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/encname.cpp", line 14: Warning:
EncName hides EncodeFileName::EncName.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/errhnd.cpp", line 236: Warning:
ExitCode hides ErrorHandler::ExitCode.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/extract.cpp", line 850: Warning:
ArcName hides CmdExtract::ArcName.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/file.cpp", line 51: Warning:
OpenShared hides File::OpenShared.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/hash.cpp", line 3: Warning: Type
hides HashValue::Type.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/model.cpp", line 571: Warning:
MaxOrder hides ModelPPM::MaxOrder.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/model.cpp", line 74: Warning:
MaxOrder hides ModelPPM::MaxOrder.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/qopen.cpp", line 17: Warning: Arc
hides QuickOpen::Arc.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/qopen.cpp", line 17: Warning:
WriteMode hides QuickOpen::WriteMode.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/rawread.hpp", line 36: Warning:
Crypt hides RawRead::Crypt.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/rdwrfn.cpp", line 266: Warning:
DestFile hides ComprDataIO::DestFile.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/rdwrfn.cpp", line 266: Warning:
SrcFile hides ComprDataIO::SrcFile.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/recvol3.cpp", line 12: Warning:
RecVolNumber hides RSEncode::RecVolNumber.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/recvol3.cpp", line 464: Warning:
Buf hides RecVolumes3::Buf.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/rs.cpp", line 5: Warning: ParSize
hides RSCoder::ParSize.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/scantree.hpp", line 70: Warning:
Cmd hides ScanTree::Cmd.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/unpack.hpp", line 382: Warning:
Suspended hides Unpack::Suspended.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/unpack50.cpp", line 158: Warning:
Inp hides Unpack::Inp.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/unpack50.cpp", line 173: Warning:
Inp hides Unpack::Inp.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/unpack50.cpp", line 535: Warning:
Inp hides Unpack::Inp.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/unpack50.cpp", line 579: Warning:
Inp hides Unpack::Inp.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/unpackinline.cpp", line 127:
Warning: Inp hides Unpack::Inp.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/unpackinline.cpp", line 82:
Warning: Inp hides Unpack::Inp.
Scanning dependencies of target unrar_iface_obj
[ 12%] Building CXX object
libclamunrar_iface/CMakeFiles/unrar_iface_obj.dir/unrar_iface.cpp.o
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/options.hpp", line 37: Warning:
Identifier expected instead of "}".
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/scantree.hpp", line 70: Warning:
Cmd hides ScanTree::Cmd.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/rawread.hpp", line 36: Warning:
Crypt hides RawRead::Crypt.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar/unpack.hpp", line 382: Warning:
Suspended hides Unpack::Suspended.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar_iface/unrar_iface.cpp", line 349:
Error: _SF64_PREFIX is not defined.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar_iface/unrar_iface.cpp", line 349:
Error: Badly formed expression.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar_iface/unrar_iface.cpp", line 350:
Error: _SF64_PREFIX is not defined.
"/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/libclamunrar_iface/unrar_iface.cpp", line 350:
Error: Badly formed expression.
4 Error(s) and 4 Warning(s) detected.
gmake[2]: ***
[libclamunrar_iface/CMakeFiles/unrar_iface_obj.dir/build.make:63:
libclamunrar_iface/CMakeFiles/unrar_iface_obj.dir/unrar_iface.cpp.o] Error 2
gmake[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1062:
libclamunrar_iface/CMakeFiles/unrar_iface_obj.dir/all] Error 2
gmake: *** [Makefile:163: all] Error 2

End.

Next I will try with GCC/G++, wonder where it will fail...

Cheers,
Gary B-)

Please submit your patches to our Github: https://github.com/Cisco-Talos/clamav-devel/pulls

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: [clamav-users] ClamAV® blog: ClamAV 0.104.0 Release Candidate is here! [ In reply to ]
On 24/07/2021 17:01, Gary R. Schmidt wrote:
> [SNIP]
>
> Next I will try with GCC/G++, wonder where it will fail...

-- Check for working C compiler: /bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting C compile features
-- Detecting C compile features - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /bin/c++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /bin/c++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compile features
-- Detecting CXX compile features - done
-- Found Git: /bin/git (found version "2.30.2")
-- Found Libcheck: /usr/include
-- Found Python3: /bin/python3.7 (found version "3.7.10") found
components: Interpreter
Python 3 package 'pytest' is not installed for /bin/python3.7 and is not
available in your PATH.
Failed unit tests will be easier to read if you install pytest.
Eg: python3 -m pip install --user pytest
-- Found Threads: TRUE
-- Found OpenSSL: /opt/local/lib/libcrypto.so
-- Found ZLIB: /usr/lib/64/libz.so (found version "1.2.11")
-- Found BZip2: /usr/lib/64/libbz2.so (found version "1.0.8")
-- Looking for BZ2_bzCompressInit
-- Looking for BZ2_bzCompressInit - found
-- Found LibXml2: /usr/lib/64/libxml2.so (found version "2.9.9")
-- Found PCRE2: /usr/lib/64/libpcre2-8.so
-- Performing Test Iconv_IS_BUILT_IN
-- Performing Test Iconv_IS_BUILT_IN - Failed
CMake Error at
/usr/share/cmake-3.15/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:137
(message):
Could NOT find Iconv (missing: Iconv_LIBRARY)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
/usr/share/cmake-3.15/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:378
(_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)

Nice and early...

Oh, by the way, how do you tell CMake to wipe out its effects and go
back to a virginal environment, a la "make distclean"???

Re: [clamav-users] ClamAV® blog: ClamAV 0.104.0 Release Candidate is here! [ In reply to ]
On 24/07/2021 22:51, G.W. Haywood via clamav-users wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> On Sat, 24 Jul 2021, Gary R. Schmidt wrote:
>
>> On 24/07/2021 17:01, Gary R. Schmidt wrote:
>>> [SNIP]
>>>
>>> Next I will try with GCC/G++, wonder where it will fail...
>> CMake Error at
>> /usr/share/cmake-3.15/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:137
>> (message):
>>  Could NOT find Iconv (missing: Iconv_LIBRARY)
>> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>>  /usr/share/cmake-3.15/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:378
>> (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
>
> Ouch.  Looks like you're having even more trouble than I did.  Well,
> that's what release candidates (and we) are here for. :)  Can't help
> much with Solaris, sorry, but doesn't Micah build on it too?

I do recall that it used to be in the build farm, but I think that
stopped a while ago.

>> Oh, by the way, how do you tell CMake to wipe out its effects and go
>> back to a virginal environment, a la "make distclean"???
>
> According to 'man cmake' there's a command line option
>
> --clean-first

That only works if there is a "clean" target available. :-(

[SNIP]

> However I always
>
> rm -rf /home/me/clamav-0....
>
> even if I'm using 'make'.

Yes, I've been doing that, but just wondered if there was some logic
built-in (or added). :-)

Re: [clamav-users] ClamAV® blog: ClamAV 0.104.0 Release Candidate is here! [ In reply to ]
On 25/07/2021 06:17, Micah Snyder (micasnyd) wrote:
> Hi Gary, Ged,

[SNIP announcement that ClamAV is effectively going non-portable]

"So long, and thanks for all the fish".

Cheers,
Gary B-)