Mailing List Archive

Zmscanner - content filter for Zmailer MTA with Clamav plugin
Gentlemen,

I thought that I might announce that I am working on a contentfilter for
Zmailer MTA (http://www.zmailer.org/) which, among other things, is
capable of scanning attachments with libclamav API functions. The main
difference from existing solutions (like cmalav-milter) is that the
thing is designed with attention to performance. That is, no temporary
files are created, operations are done on mmap()ed message file or
in-memory data.

Note that this is a work in progress rather than a ready product. In
any case, I am interested in suggestions, bug reports and other
feedback.

http://www.average.org/zmscanner/

Eugene