Quick fix for unrarlib compilation (on OpenBSD x86).
--
Craig
Re: unrarlib [ In reply to ]
already in the port (20030909)
other os's don't seem to be effected (OS X isn't at least) must be our
gcc I'm guessing.

regards,
flinn

Re: unrarlib [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:23:14 -0400
Flinn Mueller <clamav@activeintra.net> wrote:

> already in the port (20030909)
> other os's don't seem to be effected (OS X isn't at least) must be our
> gcc I'm guessing.

This is needed on rehdat 7.1 (rehdat gcc 2.96-85) too.

Can anyone explain what's bugging gcc here afterall?

--

Jure Pecar
Re: unrarlib [ In reply to ]
it looked like syntax to me, in my patch I said.

- FileFound=FALSE; /* no file found by
default */
+ BOOL FileFound=FALSE; /* no file found by
default */