Mailing List Archive

Re: Compiling a portable version of ClamAV
Hi Brady,

You might try --enable-static --disable-shared

Legal disclaimer: I will note that libmspack should be dynamically linked, however, due to the LGPL license.

Also note that libclamunraris dynamically linked with libclamunrar_iface, but libclamunrar_iface isn't linked at all with libclamav and is instead dynamically loaded. I'm not certain if that chain will still work when using the above configure flags.

Micah Snyder
ClamAV Development
Talos
Cisco Systems, Inc.